The Appliance Technician should install and troubleshoot home appliances & related
equipment for customers. They must know how to connect electrical supply, water, or
gas lines to these products. Instruct customers on how to operate appliances & related
equipment properly. The Appliance Technician must repair or replace any defective
components found in appliances & related equipment. Must know how to dismantle
and reassemble appliances & related equipment to make diagnosis.
Roles and Responsibilities
A. Install, troubleshoot and repair:
a. Kitchen Appliances
b. Laundry Appliances
c. Residential Split Air Conditioners & Fans (HVAC Devices)
d. Water Heaters & Pumps
e. Smart Devices & Electronics
f. Other related Equipment
B. Plan and coordinate projects/jobs related to the aforementioned solutions.
C. Conduct Site Visits Assessments and Prepare Material List
D. Resolve complex technical issues in relation to solutions provided by the
E. Provide technical support to and assist in the training of company personnel,
affiliates and clients in relations to products and services being sold.
F. Provide Assistance to Transport and Deliver aforementioned items
G. Assist in Research and develop (R&D) of new and existing solutions.
H. Work alongside consulting engineers, technicians, contractors and
I. Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
1. Diploma or Certificate in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics or Appliance Related Field.
2. At least 5 Years Extensive Experience in field of discipline (having experience specific to our company products and services is a plus)
3. Training in the use of Microsoft Office Software Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
4. Training in the use of CAD Design Software or Related
5. Good Interpersonal Skills.
6. Good problem solving skills
7. Must Possess a Driver’s License
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com