Roles and Responsibilities
A. Develop, Design and Implement:
o Renewable Energy (Solar and Wind) Solutions.
o Energy Efficient HVAC Solutions.
o Energy Efficient Water Heating Solutions.
o Energy Efficient Home Appliance Solutions
o Energy Efficient Lighting Systems.
o Energy Management Solutions to monitor, control and improve energy consumption.
o Power Engineering Solutions (Protection, Standby and Distribution Systems)
B. Plan and coordinate projects/jobs related to the aforementioned solutions.
C. Conduct Energy Audits.
D. Resolve complex technical issues in relation to solutions provided by the company.
E. Provide technical support to and assist in the training of company personnel, affiliates and clients in relations to products and services being sold.
F. Carry out site analysis in conjunction with technicians and/or contractors for prospective and existing project sites.
G. Prepare competitive quotations and bids for projects.
H. Improve and automate existing processes in area to increase productivity and response to clients. This includes but not limited to processes related to preparing audits, other reports and quotations.
I. Research and develop (R&D) new and existing solutions, inclusive of feasibility and budget reports. These reports must be submitted to board of directors for review and approval on a monthly basis.
J. Work alongside consulting engineers, technicians, contractors and equipment suppliers.
K. Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
1. First Degree / Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
2. At least 5 Years’ Experience in field of discipline (having experience specific to our company products and services is a plus)
3. Training in the use of AutoCAD or other Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Engineering Design Software.
4. Training in the use of Microsoft Office Software Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
5. Good Interpersonal Skills.
6. Good problem solving skills.
7. Must Possess a Driver’s License
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com