The Sales Engineer provides technical support to pre and post-sale activities. Performing
several duties centered around product training, troubleshooting, technical support,
technical sales and customer service.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Tele sales
- Estimate & Invoice Preparation.
- Follow-ups and Lead Generation
- Explain technical and functional aspects of products and service to customers.
- Conducting in-depth product demonstrations of products/services.
- Provide product training and technical support to sales team.
- After sales troubleshooting.
- Installation and Site Visit Scheduling.
- Communicating customer requirements to sales, operations, and technical team.
- Travelling throughout all sales Territory.
- Be prepared for any / all technical issues that may come about to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- External Sales Team Administrative Support
- Assist in Product & System Development
- Assist in Procurement of Material
- Assist in Marketing Activities
- Assist in Merchandizing and Showroom Upkeep
- Assist in Inventory Management
- Analyze, propose and assist in the implementation of systems to improve sales, logistics and technical processes to ensure a consistent and smooth flow from customer purchase to delivery.
- Other Duties as Assigned
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
1. First Degree / Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
2. At least 3 Years’ Experience in field of discipline (having experience specific to our
company products and services is a plus)
3. At least 3 Years Experience in a Sales Environment
4. Training in the use of Microsoft Office Software Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
5. Good Interpersonal Skills.
6. Good problem solving skills
7. Must Possess a Driver’s License
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com