- View as:
- Sort by:
Out Of Stock
ROLLS 6V 468AH FLOODED BATTERY
AGM Technology VRLA Battery
Out Of Stock
· Compact size and easy installation
· High energy density and efficiency
· Excellent safety of LiFePO4 battery
· DoD up to 93%
The Eflex high density prismatic Lithium-Iron-Phosphate battery has a built-in data storage and Wi-Fi for remote monitoring and troubleshooting ability. The smart relay-based Battery Management System (BMS), supports closed-loop communication with various 48V hybrid inverters on the market. Additionally, the BMS monitors and balances the voltage and temperature of each individual cell to maximize reliability and longevity. It has the highest round trip efficiency in the industry at 98%. This unit has wall mounting functionality and fits well into standard server racks for large systems.
As the leading vertically integrated manufacturer of lithium iron phosphate battery systems, GSL ENERGY has provided various battery solutions for nearly all kingd of ESS applications. Thanks to their self-developed core technologu in cells/BMS/ system design
- Long life and safety – 6000+ cycles with 80% DoD
- Intelligent – Independent BMS system for each battery manages power output smartly and effectively
- Modularization – Modular design gives the end customer the choice of capacity delivery up to 140KW with single max module (10.24KWh) at 14pcs parallel connection
- Compatibility – Compatible with most of the available Hybrid Inverters
- Safety Cert – UL1642, IEC62619, CE, UN38.3, MSDS
- Battery Type – LiFePO4
- Nominal Battery Energy – 9.6kWh
- Nominal Capacity – 200Ah
- Nominal Voltage – 48V
- Charging Cut-Off vol – 54V
- Discharging End-off vol – 40.5V
- Recommended C Rate – 2C
- Continuous Max C Rate – 4C
- Net Weight – 88kg
The Fortress Power High-Performance fortress Lithium Battery is easy to install, safe, and consistently reliable. It provides the lowest lifetime energy cost for both new solar customers and retrofit customers.
Fortress Lithium Battery has the industry’s most advanced technology with a Battery management System that integrates multilevel safety concepts.
Fortress Power’s engineers are on a mission to provide you with the most advanced Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery available! Not only is the new Fortress eVault 18.5 kWh battery safe, long-lasting and
affordable, but is also equipped with a brand new LCD screen that displays voltage, current, state of charge, and power output.