- View as:
- Sort by:
Functions as a supplementary electric heater in the event the water in the Solar Water Heater falls below desirable temperatures during prolonged rainy or overcast periods.
Thermostat controlled, switches ON at 40 0C and OFF at 60 0C.
Design to Control the Backup Heating Element for Solar Water Heaters, this includes:
- Time Controlled Heating
- Thermostat Controlled Heating
- Manual Override Heating Function
- Thermal Disinfection (Water Sterilization)
- Tank Anti-Freeze Protection
- Error Warning System
- Intelligent Heating Mode
- Economic Heating Mode
- Water Temperature Display
- Memory and Screen Protection