- View as:
- Sort by:
Automatically turns Air Conditioners ON or OFF based on room occupancy to achieve maximum energy savings.
- Capable of learning and memorizing infrared control codes of all kinds of air conditioners.
- Uses proprietary intelligent signal processing to avoid false triggers and optimized accuracy.
- Adjustable detection sensitivity for different locations, conditions and applications;
- Adjustable delay-off time from 2 minutes to 60 minutes;
- Good for all kinds of other appliances that uses infrared control such as TVs, fans, audio systems, etc.
- Three power supply mode: battery, power adapter, transformer;
- High quality build.
The IOS-DSR Series Occupancy/Vacancy Sensors are designed to automatically turn ON/OFF loads according to change in occupancy.
• Passive infrared technology
• Adjustable sensitivity settings
• Time delay OFF ranging from 15 seconds to 30 minutes
• Standard decorator wall plate included
• Meets California Title 24 Requirements
• UL/cUL listing
• No neutral wire
• Zero crossing function
• Self adaptive