Click link to view FULL product specification
CANADIAN SOLAR PANEL 365W Monocrystaline
- 26 % higher power than
- Conventional modules
- Up to 4.5 % lower LCOE
- Up to 2.7 % lower system cost
- Low NMOT: 42 ± 3 °C
- Better shading tolerance
- Lower internal current
- Lower hot spot temperature
- Minimizes micro-crack impacts
Out Of Stock
System Consist of:
- Solar Panels
- Battery Bank
- Mounting System
- Wiring and Relevant Electrical Materials
- Balance of System (BOS) Components
- Installation and Commissioning
Our Hybrid/Off-Grid Solar Systems are designed to generate and store energy in a battery bank for use on demand, day or night. This system is design to offer more independence of the grid, supplying energy even in a power outage. Our Hybrid setup also has the capability to use the grid as a backup power source, integrate a generator and sell excess power to the utility if so desired.
Contact Us to Request a Site Visit for Final Quotation
The FLEXmax family of charge controllers is the industry leading innovation in Maximum Power Point (MPPT) charge controllers from OutBack Power.
- 6MM 10 AWG, 1000V RED DC CABLE – per Ft
The ConextTM System Control Panel (SCP) eliminates the need for separate control panels for each device and gives a single point of control to set up and monitor the entire Conext inverter/charger system, including Conext MPPT Solar Charge Controllers.
A graphical backlit liquid crystal display (LCD), the SCP selectively displays configuration, status, and diagnostic information for all devices connected to the XanbusTM network.
MC4 CONNECTOR (MALE AND FEMALE ENDS)
- Designed to establish a safe and secure connection between Solar PV panels in a array
- Waterproof and Dust resistant
- Designed for extreme weather conditions
Out Of Stock
· Compact size and easy installation
· High energy density and efficiency
· Excellent safety of LiFePO4 battery
· DoD up to 93%
The Fortress Power High-Performance fortress Lithium Battery is easy to install, safe, and consistently reliable. It provides the lowest lifetime energy cost for both new solar customers and retrofit customers.
Fortress Lithium Battery has the industry’s most advanced technology with a Battery management System that integrates multilevel safety concepts.
The MidNite Solar Surge Protector Device (MNSPD) is a Type 1 device per UL1449 rev3. It is designed for both AC and DC systems and provides protection to service panels, load centers or where the SPD is directly connected to the electronic device requiring protection.
- 500W 1200Wh Solar Generator (Built In Inverter + charge Controller + Lithium Ion Battery)
- Battery Capacity: 700WH/1200WH/1500WH
- Battery Type: Samsung Li-ion Battery
- Rated Output Power: 500W
- Peak Output: 650W @ 20S
- AC Output Voltage: 100V/110V/120Vac
- DC Output: 12V Car Port
- Output Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- 103%<load<115% @60S
- 116%<load<130% @20S
- UPS Function: YES
- On/off Grid: Off Grid
The Eflex high density prismatic Lithium-Iron-Phosphate battery has a built-in data storage and Wi-Fi for remote monitoring and troubleshooting ability. The smart relay-based Battery Management System (BMS), supports closed-loop communication with various 48V hybrid inverters on the market. Additionally, the BMS monitors and balances the voltage and temperature of each individual cell to maximize reliability and longevity. It has the highest round trip efficiency in the industry at 98%. This unit has wall mounting functionality and fits well into standard server racks for large systems.